Terms and Conditions
EULA (end-user license agreement)
This is a legal agreement between you (the customer) and us (Benjamin Klum, Helgoboss Projects) for the use of the licensed software.
1. Scope of Use
- Our software is protected by law. We retain title and ownership of the software including all intellectual property rights. You will not acquire any rights to the software except as expressly set forth herein.
- You are granted a limited non-exclusive license to use the software on one computer any given time.
- You must ensure by appropriate and reasonable steps that third parties, including your own employees, cannot make unauthorized use of the software.
- You may not translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works from the software.
- You are not authorized to modify the software, unless it is to preserve or restore the agreed functions of the software.
- You may only decompile or duplicate the software insofar as this is necessary to provide interoperability with other software programs, provided however, that upon your request we did not make available the information needed for this purpose within a reasonable time.
2. Warranty and Liability
- For licenses which are offered free of charge (such as evaluation licenses), any warranty and liability is excluded except for intent or gross negligence. A claim for damages arising from a legal defect or a defect in the software with regard to such a license is only permissible if we fraudulently conceal such defect.
- For purchased licenses, the regulations in our General Terms and Conditions shall apply.
3. Final Provisions
- This EULA is governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany.
Last updated: 2014-11-07